The Summer Berry Company has grown from decades of experience, innovation and a passion for growing exceptional berries for British and European retailers. Our farms in the UK and Portugal are great places to work and we need great people to work with us.
Job Title: Trainee Agronomist
Reporting to: Head of Agronomy
- Planning and coordination of the agronomy activities, with the support of the hierarchical superior.
- Establishment of the irrigation plan for different berry crops.
- Monitoring of pests and diseases, and execution of biocontrol plans and phytosanitary treatments in accordance with the best agricultural practices.
- Support field activities, ensuring maximum yield for each hectare planted.
Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering or similar.
- Eligible for IEFP Professional Internship;
- Great sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Good knowledge of English and ability to work in a team, in a multicultural environment;
If this sounds like a role you can fulfil and add value to, please submit your current CV here or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Contact Portugal Seasonal
"*" indicates required fields